PHOTO REPORT of the Forum “Transfer pricing and international tax planning – 2018”
For the fourth time, the EUCON International Legal Center, together with its partners, the International Audit Union and the Transfer Pricing School, held the International Forum “Transfer pricing and […]
Managing partner, head of audit practice, auditor
Chief counsel of the Transfer Pricing School
Senior counsel at the International Legal Center EUCON
Viktoriia Kobernyk specializes at accounting policies development, documentation management, accounting and tax accounting, control, analysis of financial and economic activity, control of financial sources use, arrangement of accounting practice, competencies and responsibilities breakdown.
She advises Ukrainian and foreign companies on accounting, tax and administrative accounting in different economic sectors and financial institutions; financial, statistical, tax and specific reporting; analysis of financial and commercial activity, tax planning and financial management.
A separate competence of Viktoriia is supporting inspections of tax, controlling and law enforcement agencies.
Economist. Specialty: Accounting and audit. National Academy of Municipal Administration
Special course: Financial management. Kyiv Mohyla Business School
Ukrainian, Russian, English, Polish
- Organization of accounting system, development of the accounting policy in view of the company’s specific activities;
- Development of the accounting policy in view of the company’s specific activities and legal corporate form;
- Assessment of the company’s financial condition;
- Drafting managerial, financial and tax reports;
- Support of tax inspections;
- Restoration of accounting and tax accounting of the previous periods.